02 March 2007

Are You Messing With Me?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone. It's just that I spent almost 3 hours last night trying to make changes to my blog template. I tried using codes from other websites but none working. Nothing works with Blogger beta!! Could be that it's still new. So I tried and somehow, I lost the template that I was using. So I had to use the original template provided by Blogger and now I couldn't be bothered to make changes to the code so it would look exactly how it was before. I'm sure none of you would even notice the difference between this one and the original one that I use, BUT I KNOW, OK??? I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!! and it bugs me.. but I'm tired...

Anyway, while searching for templates, I saw this website by Miss Zoot. Her designs are COOL!!! I want it, I tried using it, but none working.... sad..... very very sad....

2 comments:

  1. keep trying jeab...
    soo soo na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 PM

    haha, now you know how i felt when i was doing my blog!

    ReplyDelete