09 March 2007

Leather Wearing 'Valerie'

I've finally given a name to myPod and she's called 'Valerie'~ Why? because I ordered her during February, which is valentine's month, and she's red. Although, to come and think of it, valerie sounds like the color should be purple (violet?). Anyway, it's VALERIE!!!
I've also dressed her up in leather...hehe... I actually wanted a clear case.. but it's more expensive, and silicone cases doesn't look that good...

Now I need LCD screen and click wheel protector~ HUR~ the things I do for my gadgets~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Congrad for the new Ipod ja./Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Zasha is dressed in white leather with a pocket for putting in other stuff as well on the other side (think mini organizer type of thing).

    I got the screen and wheel protector film when I purchased the bag but I dropped it somewhere and now I can't find it...-_-

    ReplyDelete