15 February 2007

Lonely Explorer

When I came to Australia in November, I went sightseeing in loads of places. But now that I'm living here, and will be here for a while, I don't feel like going to those places that I mentally jot down on my brain to go visit again. I know I will but I just don't wanna go alone. I'll probably eventually go explore the city again with a friend or something, but as for now, I don't feel like doing it.

I wish I could live in the area where I stayed during vacation. Probably cuz I'm already familiar with that area, and every sightseeing place is walking distance. Of course, the rent would be hell, so I guess that can't happen. haha.

Yah... living in a country and visiting a country is so much different. I've lived in Bangkok for 6 years and I still haven't visited the tourist spots. I'll be here for a year, I wonder if I will get to visit those tourist spots again.

No comments:

Post a Comment