14 February 2007

Far Away From Home

I'm in Sydney. In my dorm... and lonely.

I just got to Sydney yesterday morning but I'm still tired. So when I got to the airport, the promised transportation from IDP proven to be a lie. There were some problems and they couldn't come and pick me up!!! I had to take a taxi to the university myself!!! But that wasn't too hard. When I got to the housing office, there was a girl (called Emily) here who came to pick me up to take me to my dorm. That was nice. What wasn't nice was that we had to drag (my) luggages across the university because the dorm was on the other side. -_- arm still in pain.

I unpacked for a while and then I went out with Emily and her roommates. It was really nice of them to take me with them cuz I have to get stuff like electric fan, a lamp, and emergency food including water and milk. So it was nice to have people help me with the stuff and showing me around. again.... arm still in pain.

Anyway, today, one of my roommates (Linda) took me around university. She showed me places to go for internet connection, where the library and the bank is. I'm really glad that she was at the dorm when I came. I would have been lost.

I'm still lonely. I know it's still early days but I'm lonely and I wanna get this over and done with as fast as I can.
I miss Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 AM

    you're lucky they speak english over there. if i get to france and my promised transportation wasn't there, i think i'd just...bang my head against the wall! hahaha, j/k!
    you'll only be lonely for the first few days...after you make some friends, you'll never wanna come back! but don't you forget the ppl back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 AM

    I think it is funny that now most people are aboard and all feeling lonely. Same feeling in different parts of the world./Oil

    ReplyDelete