11 October 2006

at needle point

i was sick for the past 3 days. i had food poisoning!!! (that should teach me not to cook, or make sure that the ingredients are clean) anyhow, i couldn't stand the stomache pain so i had to go to the hospital. it was torture!!!! actually the pain itself was more torture than the hospital part. but whatever the case, i hate hospital. it's a big building for people who are in pain, i dont know to let the world know that i am in pain.

so... i had to get 2 injections, one to relax my stomache muscles and the other to stop the nausea. during the injection, i didnt dare look at my arm, i hate seeing blood. i hate seeing things poked into my skin. yuck. but afterwards, i am strangely proud of the needle hole that was left on my arm..haha... and then i have to take 4 more types of medicine to take.

ok.. so now my stomache is cured from the food poisoning.. but wait! that's not enough!!! i got my womenly pain today!!! another type of stomache pain!!! damn!!! this will never end!!!!

I WANT TO BE WELL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment