25 October 2006

SHATIN COLLEGE: memories from yesteryear ~

3 days ago i was looking through my high school year book and today i just spent about an hour on the net looking at photos of people i went to high school with. it brought back so many memories.

it was kind of surreal when i thought back and remembered that i was the only Thai girl in the school (except after the year my brother entered). i remember one time during assembly, i think it was the end of year assemble or something, but the principle was saying out all the nationalities that existed within the fences of Shatin College. when it came to 'Thailand' he said 'One'. -_- all eyes were on me!!! (well ... not all.. but all eyes that belong to those who knows me... haha)

it was weird seeing all those people i used to attend classes with. it's been so long. i missed all my Drake house class members. i miss lilian, who forever pushed me to study hard for mandarin class. i miss tessa with her hyperactive and sporty energy. i miss winifred with her bohemian ideology. i miss louise and her bounciness. i miss pip, the first girl who befriended me on my first day of class. i miss boorer, my MTV buddy. hur~

i lose touch with lots of people i want to stay in touch with. sad.

oh oh, i almost forgot. my memories of high school would not be complete without the mention of my biggest crush. i dont wanna say his name cuz i'm still shy about it.. haha. but my high school friends will know...haha. one of the most nerve wrecking incident in my life concerns this guy. it was christmas, and i gave him an angel card with a detachable heart. i wanted to give him the heart but i was really shy and i made up some lame excuse that the angel looks stupid without the heart *blush*blush*

ok... i gotta go... my cheeks are burning...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:43 PM

    haha...now write about your college life and your mommy and sister and auntie and godmother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that you could fall in love at that age.... and i mean it, you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! gO lil un! Anyways it reminds me of my huge h.s. crush too, i gave him a 'forever friends' box made up of candies and hearts i folded (with little notes inside). Although I don't remember how to fold the damn things anymore, my big bro reminded me how he was jealous that he didn't even get the candies and his best friend (my crush) did. HAHAHAHA. man i miss high school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Hola Chica!!

    wicked site! props for the shout out... will be back in HK soon! bought our tickets for Jan 17! You'll have to drop by for ol' time sakes. OR we will just have to hit up Thailand for a little reunion marathon partyfest! woohoo!!

    lots of love,

    Tessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Freakin' loser, Tessa! I'm going to be there in DECEMBER, not January.

    ANYWAY, PRIT! Nice to see we're not forgotten! Enjoy Australia and let us know what's been going on!

    Anyway, I'll be in HK in December, let me know!

    ReplyDelete