29 September 2006

diminishing work quality

it just occurred to me that the quality of my work and my presentation skill is diminishing day by day. i just had a presentation yesterday with clients and it starts to make me feel inadequate. i know i was a good employee before. i know the strengths of my skills and i'm confident that i am good at what i do. but recently i've been feeling that everything i've done is not up to standards, not even my own.

so last night i talked about it with one of my 'consultants' and he asked me "did you put any effort in doing the work?". it got me thinking that maybe my work is so bad because i haven't really put any effort into doing it. at the beginning i did, but now i just feel i'm doing the same things over and over again. it's a never ending cycle. i keep repeating the same presentations over and over and over and over.... hur~ it's just that it's going nowhere. and the reaction from clients is the same whether i give a good or a bad presentation. the reaction is the same.... there is no motivation in doing anything. no motivation in doing a better job.

and being here for almost 1 year and the boss can still find a way to put you down. just this morning he said that we dont have the capacity to be creative and we cant come up with catchy slogans like the copy writers. a' DUH! cuz we're NOT copy writers!!!! and he always compare us to japanese dudes, how is that even possible? i mean japanese are lunatics... we're not lunatics!!! i hate this working environment.

gosh! i'm depressed!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:42 AM

    yo!

    i can't sleep so i'm checking out everyone's blogs... it's been ages since i came back in here... anyways, glad to hear that you're doing... like the rest of us HAHA no just kidding woman, don't worry i'm sure you'll find the job of your dreams after you come back from your masterS! come to hk before you go!!!!
    -K

    ReplyDelete