19 September 2006

alone again~

I'm feeling kinda confused. I'll be off to Australia for masters at the beginning of next year and I kinda wanna go, but not really... I mean i know it would be really fun and it is a welcome change to my mundane life. At least I wont be working aimlessly. But there are many things that worries me still.

I'm gonna be all alone!!! I was also alone when I came back to Thailand for my bachelor, but in Thailand, at least I am familiar with the language and the people. But going to Australia will be a whole new start for me. The big things like university and money issue doesnt bother me as much. It's the little things, like where I'm gonna stay, or where I can visit to do the laundry, or where I'm gonna find food to eat. It's gonna be all new. And I'm scared that I have to venture through it on my own. Mind you, it's also kinda exciting. HUr~ so I still really dont know how I feel about going. I guess I'll figure it out along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment