01 August 2010

this is MY place, dammit!

I think I have very high tolerance level.  For sure, I am an easy person to live with.  But these couple of days I've had to live with my mom's friend and OH.MY.GAWD!  I can't stand it.  The first night I came back to my place, it doesn't feel like my place anymore.  There are things scattered EVERYWHERE, the kitchen is a mess, and there are ants all over the counter.  I feel like crying/screaming but I can't. ARRRRGG

AND, she broke my glass! ok.. so it's a free one from mcdonald's but it was still my glass!! Luckily it wasn't my lovely Raffles hotel mug - which, by the way, she used as a coffee mug/rubbish cup. ARRRRRGGGGG

I wanna cry out in frustration... I don't even know how long she's staying.

HUR~ I gotta go hide my mug.....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:58 AM

    tell your mom to tell her gently.

    or talk on the phone loudly so she'll overhear 'my mom's friend is staying with me and i think she thinks i have a maid cuz she likes to leave things lying around but i have to clean up myself'

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:33 AM

    i know how you feel. happened to me before.

    just be patient. unless you want to tell her outright or let your mom tell her, i guess all you can do is be patient.

    and good idea about hiding your mug.. hide anything else that you don't want her to use/break too!

    - a

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've told u this before and i still firmly stand behind it: stand up for urself! it's ok to be positive and see the best in people, but other people seldom think about what other people want/ think/ feel. if you don't speak ur mind, then they'll assume that it's ok and you don't mind. she just doesn't know that you feel this way. if she did, then i'm sure she'd be more considerate. it's great to be a good host, but there's also such a thing as being a good house guest!!! there's got to be a win-win situation for everybody, hon!

    ReplyDelete