03 July 2009

nose

the dog is annoying. he jumps at me, he scratches me, and he rarely listens to me. but even though he's annoying most of the time, imagining life without him is a bit sad. in fact, when we had to move here and he had to stay in a boarding kennel for a couple of weeks before the flight, i actually felt like crying seeing the guy carry him away in his crate. i mean.. he's so cuuuuuuute.
i've never had a dog before, and i don't know the right way to teach him tricks or taking care of him, so i lured him to do tricks with the only thing he really like.... food! anyway, after many weeks and months of luring him with boiled soba noodles, i taught him 'nose'. he jumps up and touches his nose to your nose. he misses sometimes and hit your eye, or your cheek instead, but once he calms down, he gently touches his nose to yours. awwwwwwwwww



isn't he cuuuuuute??? i'm so proud of myself and felt that no other dog can do it (even if they can, they're not as cute as my doggy)

by the way, that's not me in the vdo, that's my male stunt-double :D

1 comment: