07 July 2009

MyTwitFace

In the year 3000, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook will merge to become a giant time-wasting website called "MyTwitFace"- Conan O'Brien

I've recently synced my Twitter page with Facebook. So this is what I've been doing lately

1. update status on Twitter
2. sign in FB to see if it appears on status
3. wait for someone to comment on my status
4. wait for someone to update status on Twitter
5. if anyone commented on FB = reply on FB
6. if not, wait to update status on Twitter
7. back to #2.

Such a vicious cycle. And it's getting tiring. I don't understand why I do that. It would have been so much easier just to update status on FB.

Also, is it weird that one of the main reasons I want an iPhone (or BlackBerry) is so that I can use Twitter and FB while I'm in the bathroom??

Actually... just found out that I can update Twitter status from the Twitter App page on FB... doi~

No comments:

Post a Comment