10 October 2010

The Art Of Letting Go

... is something I need to learn to master.

"Letting go doesn't mean you stop caring, it means you stop expecting the other person to"

I admit I still can't let it go.  I still want him to care.  I would also admit though, that it doesn't mean I'm unhappy all the time.  There are moments in my life when I look around me and feel grateful for everything in my life.  At the very least, I don't have to hide who I really am.  I don't have to live a lie.

There's still a missing piece in my heart that only he can complete, but right now, I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.  If I were to end up not having that piece that completes my heart, my life would still be fine... because I put my best in everything that I do.  When it comes to that, I have no regrets.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 AM

    what you need most are time, new experienCes, and really good friends.

    -k

    ReplyDelete