18 March 2008

Can you not squash my donut, PLEASE???

I walk pass a Krispy Kreme store every morning on my way to the train station. And since I don't usually have breakfast, the scent and sight of the donuts make my stomach growl. I give in from time to time... today is one of those times.

For some reason, today's train was extremely packed. I was pushed into the train and I didn't have to hold on to the poles or anything to stand up straight. This is bad on 2 accounts. One, I am push against strangers I would never elected to be pushed against. Two, not only am I pushed against those strangers, my donut is being harassed as well. O_O
Before boarding the train, I put the bag of donut in my handbag because.. well... it feels kind of sad holding a bag of a single donut while others are holding big boxes of them. This also means that the single donut is more vulnerable to being squish than the ones in the box. So.. please please rush hour train commuters... be gentle to my donut. I don't want to eat flatten dough in the morning :(

Note: I just found out the reason why the train was extremely packed this morning. There was an accident near one of the stations that caused a delay to the city bound trains. Even so, that is not an excuse to squash my donut. Yah, I'm talking to you, BIG, tall lady!!!

1 comment: