13 June 2007

Jeabberz On Ice

Last monday (June 11, 2007) was a public holiday here in Aussieland. So instead of being stuck in my tiny space, I went ice skating!!!! YEAH YEAH!! I LOVE ICE SKATING. I'm not the best at it, I mean I can't even go forward properly (although I find it easier to backwards -_-), but I love it. I just love being on the ice.

FYI, I used to take ice skating lessons while I was living in Hong Kong. But sadly, I had to end the lessons after a few months. It was the time when I had to return to Thailand. If I didn't have to stop taking the classes, I'll be in competitions by now... HAHAH... ok.. that's a lie ~

ps. it took me 3 days to write the above two tiny paragraphs... where's my creative juice???

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    guess i'm not the only one with writer's block...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Finally get to go ice skating huh!!! Remember when we were in Haku and we were trying to find a place to take lesson. I think there's one ice skating ring at Esplanade, so u can continue taking lesson there man and you can continue your hopes of becoming "Thailand next ice skating champion!!"

    ReplyDelete