12 April 2007

Give Me a Break!!!

Yes, that's right... the chocolate egg season is here!!! Which means EASTER BREAK, baby!! WOOHOO....

That would have been my reaction if I was still in high school, or even undergrad, but definitely not now that I'm a POSTGRAD student. I was so looking forward to easter break so I can chill out and do nothing. *sob*sob* I'm tired *sob*sob* and confused *sob*sob*. My courses will end in less than a month and now I'm rushing to finish everything so I can hand in all the reports and whatnots in time. And I feel this is not gonna end anytime soon. *sob*sob* When I finish one, there're loads more waiting for me. HUR+

I miss Thailand. I miss my friends back home. I wanna go back but I've only been here for 2 months.. although it felt like I've been here for much longer... The weather's getting cold, and i need a HUG :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    *hugs* do you feel warmer, little jeabberz? it's so damn hot in thailand, i wish i could just escape to someplace cooler!

    ReplyDelete