27 August 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm old!!!! =(

Well.... so I've chosen today to tell some of my friends about this blog. I know it's nothing much but it's just a good day. OOH... and apparently, today will be the day that Mars to closest to Earth and apparently you can see it with your naked eyes.

So, anyway, JUPPERZ was the the first person to say Happy Birthday to me!!! Followed by Mr.Ammarius...huhu. So in order to thank her, I would like to introduce everyone to her very sumptious food blog~ Jup's Pintoh www.jupslunchbox.blogspot.com. HAHA. Go read it.. It's fun and delicious...huhu.

Another year gone by. Maybe this year I'll learn to be more mature. HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe...thanks Jeabberz...I haven't updated my blog in over a week 'cuz I was busy busy busy!!!

    I didn't even get to see Mars last night because I was doing my practice GMAT to turn in on Tuesday. :(

    ReplyDelete