22 October 2008

Crying Babies and Noisy Old Ladies

I went on a Virgin Atlantic flight for the first time last friday. Luckily, the flight wasn't full so I grabbed a whole row to lie down. My plan was obviously to get some sleep, at least for a couple of hours through the 9 hours flight. But I just couldn't sleep. Why? Babies!! Ok, all I'm going to say is that I don't think kids should be on a long-haul flight unless they've learnt how to shut up.

So in the end, I stayed up watching Sex and the City movie (which I proceed to cry my eyes out... don't judge me... I was in a sentimental mood), and Made of Honor (again, crying my eyes out).

On the flight back, not only were the babies crying, there was a bunch of old ladies talking and laughing loudly throughout most the flight. GRRRRRR. But I actually got more sleep on the flight back to Sydney. I guess I was more tired than I thought.

OOH! ok... did you know that they serve 'Virgin Cola' on the flight?

What does it taste like, you ask?
It tastes similar to the normal, un-virginized cola, but fizzier and sweeter. HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment