17 September 2007

decisions*decisions = CONFUSION

ok.. so...

i don't even have a salary, but i am already millions in debt. no no... not because of gambling problems, or alcohol addiction, but because of the condominium that i successfully convinced my parents to purchase. you see... i don't have a house in bangkok, so the condo will be my permanent home when i go back. and since i'm a commoner with a deficit in the amount i have in my bank account, my parents offered to pay in advance, and i'll have to pay them back. ok.. with that in mind, i am millions in debt.

and here's the current situation: my parents want me to work in aussieland for a few months to save up some money to pay for the condo. seeing that the salary will be higher than what i would make in thailand considering the conversion rate and all. so... i have to make a decision

1. extend my studies to a year and a half to take advantage of the 'student visa' which allows me to work 20 hours a week
OR
2. finish my studies this year and apply for a new visa to come and work

no matter what, i will have to go back to thailand before feb because of the annual ticket thingy. i'm all confused...

can someone tell my parents to call me please, my ESP with mom hasn't been working properly lately... HAHA >.<

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Hey

    The pay there is higher but the expenses there is higher as well, unless you get a full time job there. I don't know part time job doesn't make much of a difference than coming back and work in thailand.

    ReplyDelete