16 January 2007

Fantasy Addiction

P'Toy and P'Lek (my colleagues) just came back from a business trip to Indonesia!! (ok... so that's not very exciting). The good part is that they're back with..... *wait for it*....... CASAVA CHIPS!!!! Briefly, casava is similar to a sweet potato. This thing is by far, the BEST snack from indonesia. Every time I go there for business (that means to go sit in a research room, jotting down notes, or playing games), I always eat this thing and never knew what it was. But this time P'Toy and P'Lek found out and bought some back!!! It's SooooooooOOOOOO good !!!!! Can't stop eating it!!!! =D

That's not the only thing I'm addicted to at this moment. I am also addicted to.... *wait for it*...... my Nintendo DS Lite!!!!! (mine's ice blue color)


Yes!! I bought a handheld game!!! And I LOVE IT!!!! I've been playing with my nintendog, and now I'm starting to play Final Fantasy III. OK, so it was very hard to admit that because I've been saying that I don't enjoy the game (to annoy a certain individual..haha). But now that I've started playing, I.... erm.... I..... (damn, can't admit it).... I...*blank*....it!!! (HA!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. AY: i have just admitted that i like the game, so that means you are right. and if you read this blog before Friday January 19,2007 and i know about it, i will treat you one ABP sandwich. hur~ so generous of me. =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    i'm addicted to Viva Pinata on matt's xbox at the moment...

    ReplyDelete